Lamit - Company profile
LAMIT GmbH, Germany, was established in 1989 and is active worldwide as a machinery manufacturing company. The company develops and manufactures machines for the production of mattresses. Technical emphasis is on semi-and fully automatic Mattress Production Lines for:
- foam-encapsulated spring mattresses
- foam-sandwich mattresses
- flange-type mattresses.
Innovation and ingenuity have lead Lamit to create a successful line of automated systems to increase mattress production while decreasing production cost and operator effort.
Mattress Production Lines with:
- Hot Melt Bonding Machines applying the adhesive in various patterns (bead/stripes, spray, oscillating, rotating).
- Roller Bonding Machines applying water based adhesives by means of roller applicators
- Polyuethane Bonding Machines applying the adhesive by means of spraying or by large-diameter roller applicators.
Each is sold separately or paired as an automatic system with:
- Assembly Stations
- Mattress and Sandwich Presses
- Handling Robots for feeding, stacking and de-stacking panels and mattresses
- Logistic Systems
Lamit GmbH understands materials handling technology to mean the optimization of the intra-logistics into tailor-made material flow systems. The products are manufactured according to a modular design principle with a component range which assures a quick and smooth inte-gration into new or already existing systems.
- Roller conveyors
- Belt conveyors
- Combined roller-belt conveyors
- Vertical conveyors
- Rotary tables
- Transfer stations
All machines/lines are equipped with PLC-Profibus command systems and centralized or decentralized drive solutions with application controllers, etc.
Easy operation is secured by the installation of Operator Panels with menu-guidance on Windows-basis.
Machine and Line Concepts for a daily output of:
* up to 150 mattresses
* up to 250 mattresses
* up to 400 mattresses
* up to 700 mattresses