Established in 1984, CROMA is recognised as the world leader in manufacturing CNC foam cutters for EPS and XPS.
Steady growth, a solid financial structure, a team of engineers, technicians and trilingual competent staff.
Croma are dedicated to the production of automated and manual systems for cutting and coating EPS and XPS as well as related activities. Croma can guarantee quality , security and sustainability that any investor will appreciate.
Coating systems for EPS
Cover all types of products, with a finish such as a hydraulic or organic facade coating (RPE), Croma Coat Resin.
3 models available:
- CRAFTSMAN: Application of the product by gravity, manual advance of the cornice.
- PRO: Advance of the cornice is automatic and with speed adjustable, the application remains gravity.
- INDUS: Advance of the automatic cornice with speed control and applicator allowing a pressure of the base and the finishing
Each model has:
- 2 guides allowing to pass 2 cornices simultaneously
- 2 applicators: one of 60cm * 30cm and one of 60cm * 60cm
- 1 cornice detection cells
Croma software is available as a free trial version for 30 days.
Croma software can be installed on all the machines sold since 1999 and not working under "MS-DOS"
To discover online tutorials ,click on the below link: